Here’s some cool facts for you about the classrooms you’ll dance in …
1) Each classroom is easily viewable to parents through glass walls. This means you can observe your student whenever you want—which is how it should be, right?
Every semester we have in-classroom Family Observation!
2) Our special classroom floors are floating and sprung which mean they give for students jumping and leaping. The floors are so much easier on the joints and we found that knees and ankles really like them! While they are expensive, our students are worth the investment.
3) Each classroom is off the big hall. That means you’re protected from noise in the gathering areas and the outside temperature from opening exterior doors.
Other studios have you walk from the street directly into the classroom flooding the classroom with chilly air in winter and heat in the summer.
4) Since our classrooms are the largest in Illinois, you have an expansive room to move in—and that’s great for training.
5) You’ll be energized with our 13’ high ceilings and natural light. No claustrophobic feeling here!