World Class Training For Students Wanting The Best Dance Technique And Development Of Life Skills — All For The Best Value
Now You Can Learn The Success Secrets of the Smartest, Happiest and Successful Dancers!
Specific and proven training that can turn children into success stars…our Excellence Program!
If you’re looking for an “insider” shortcut guide to creating sensational children that will fly with ease through school, honors program, academic achievement, be leaders in their adult life and be simply amazing big-city dancers ready for high level dance programs in top ranked colleges or professional dance companies, even if you think that’s impossible as you look at your darling child, read every word on this page.
Best perk: You can receive as much as a 20-14% discount if you enroll in the Excellence Program.
Another best perk: With the complementary Foundation Access Card, you can take additional lower level classes in the subjects that you are enrolled in!
Because what you’re about to learn will bring your child the advantage for their growing years and especially in the future.
…Accomplished dance ability on par with the best
…Self-starting, self-confidence, self-awareness, self-esteem
…almost anything that high level people possess and it’s not learned in schools
The Powerful, Simple Secrets of Cross-Training Dance at Christine Rich Studio Dance Academy
And when you multiply that training year after year in a youngster, they learn how to move the world.
It doesn’t matter if they are coordinated or falling down, with time, they all blossom into the exceptional…
…because the quickest way to transform a child and give them the keys to the world is to master the art of cross-training in dance coupled with the structure and expectations of CRS.
Success is not taught in schools and most busy parents are limited in their attempts to inspire achievement.
That’s why the Christine Rich Studio Dance Academy, a private after-school year-round training facility for exceptional children, created the Excellence Program because if children could learn dance and a whole other level of life skills to serve them forever…
…THAT would make the time, energy and dollar investment worth it for the parents and the child.
An after-school, educational program that was fun, expressive, creative–yet challenging, structured blending music, mental focus and physical movement…
…the combo proven to awaken the brain—and body—increasing its ability to reason and learn…giving the upper edge over peers.
Look. Many dance studios move children around to music and call it dance training – yet they can’t make it through a ballet audition.
And they get sidetracked in junior high – high school with the opposite sex and time-wasting activities.
But to perform dance as a classic art form well…to make the body go where you want it to onstage as an athletic masterpiece capable of moving quickly, flying high, bounding fearlessly and be at the top of their academic class…you need the inside secrets you will not discover casually on your own.
The Christine Rich Studio and the Excellence Program are the inside secrets.
Let us tell you all about it.
- Happiness Quotient — the perfect mix of a step back, leap forward and lunge into their best self.
- Being Capable Hook – how they are inspired to take responsibility at CRS and the parent can rest.
- Own Identity Shine – we cultivate the sweet spot of being a team player and holding a unique personality.
- Time Management Doubling – they quickly take all the focus from class and figure out how to get their homework done despite the parent’s fears of the academic “hurdles” of kindergarten, junior high, freshman or senior year. Our kids are in double AP classes and here 6 days a week.
- Success Savvy – the cross training at CRS, firing different parts of the body and mind to engage with rhythm, beat, structure, and performance in front of a mirror or in front of an audience…yes, you’d master success too.
- Friendly Factor – our students are some of the friendliest, loving students around because we don’t encourage diva. We remember the Fanny May counter lady remarking that the CRS students (when CRS was at Lincoln Square Mall) were ALL so polite and friendly compared to young and old citizens.
- Parent Freedom – pretty much as soon as they are 6 they are fine at the studio without you and can go to the Homework Room to study in between classes and you get time to work, grocery shop/laundry or be with your mate. Basically breathe, way easier, because your children aren’t with a babysitter, they are increasing their worth on every level.
- Life Choreography – direct analogy of dance choreography and academic/career choreography. They learn how to get the big picture and the small details, make it work, make it look effortless.
- Stretching Past Being Stuck – we expand the flexibility of their body and mind to the point that they move past fears and become the movers and shakers in life.
This is just a small sample of what your child will develop in the Excellence Program over the years.
And it doesn’t matter if you think that your child has small potential…it’s only with the developed tools to unlock their full potential slowly over time at CRS that is the key. Consistent persistence.
Two years in a row, the lead dancer of our ballets have been Excellence Program Students and they BOTH got straight A’s from Jr High through High School and were the top of their graduating class: Valedictorians!
Here are more qualities that we develop at CRS:
And you can check those out in an Inc.com article “The 10 Most Important Attributes of Highly Successful People: http://www.inc.com/lolly-daskal/the-10-most-important-attributes-of-highly-successful-people.html
As parents, don’t we basically want our child to be happy and a success in what they are called to do in life?
We help your child get to that destination.
Proven without a doubt for 29 years.
As Tony and Emmy Award winning entertainer Ben Vereen commented:
“For we in the arts look for studios where we can be surrounded by the love and support that Christine Rich has put inside this magnificent building.
The students get the best from the best, her staff of talented teachers leave no stone unturned when it comes to their young budding stars. The one thing that a parent can rest assured in is that their child will be in the best environment to learn to express that gift from within.”
~ Ben Vereen
Here’s 7 things that dance will teach your child about work and career: http://www.partnershipmovement.org/news/p/7-things-the-ballet-can-teach-us-about-work/
Or check out what a top female Google exec believes dance training gives her as an advantage in the fast paced, ever changing world at Google. http://www.fastcompany.com/3032125/strong-female-lead/how-a-leading-google-female-executive-brings-poise-from-ballet-into-the-b
Enroll in the CRS Excellence Program starting at age 4 and older, to absolutely give your child the fastest growth possible, and with consistency, it becomes second nature.
They’ll feel proud and accomplished. How great is that?!
The Excellence Program is so valuable that we have positioned it so that you are a believer too.
Excellence Program Additional Benefits:
- Largest Discount Available: During the early enrollment now you can save 25+% on classes. That’s significant.
- 20% Off Hourly Private Dance Lessons!
- Free Additional Classes! Right now we are giving you the Foundation Access Card – a card that gets your student into any lower level class of the dance subjects they are enrolled in – for FREE. Year round…that works like a free make-up class option!
That means your child benefits from taking the lower foundational classes in the same subjects that they are enrolled in to improve their mastery of the basics (and sometimes grow just from being the big cheese in the class and getting to inspire less advanced students with their hard work).
Therefore you pay for one set of classes and have the option of doubling your classes for free.
And sometimes, when you enroll in the Excellence Program, we offer you a free class–check our current promotions.
It’s up to you now.
Click here to begin enrollment.
You’ll have a child who is exceptional and happy with advantages that are significant for their development.
To You and Your Child’s Success,
Christine Rich and the CRS Teachers
P.S. Here’s a few more qualities our Excellence Program students possess that they take with them into their careers:
They are teachable
They are fast learners
They are prepared
They work hard
They are team players