Want a perfect way to get better at ballet or dance? There’s no better way to excel quickly than to have a private dancing lesson to accelerate your dance training.
Whether you book 30 minutes once a week or three times a week or maybe an hour long ballet private lesson, you will be learning dance with your own private teacher, private studio space, the style of dance class that you want, and all the focus is on you and your progress towards your dance goals.
All of our advanced students take private ballet lessons.
Private lessons in ballet (or dance) gives dancers a remarkable boost in their ability because as this CRS grad, studying at Butler University in Dance said, “All the focus is on you and you both work harder and you get tiny corrections that make all of the difference. I would not have been able to dance the ballet leads without private ballet lessons.”
Typically private dance lessons are being booked for ballet which is the foundation of all dance.
However we’ve booked lots of private lessons for hip hop dance, jazz dance, tap dance, dance team tryouts and routines, adult surprise birthday party dance lessons, wedding dance rehearsals, hip hop beginner lessons starting at square one, dance competition solos, and even people who were terrified of dancing in public! We help them be a star on the dancefloor.
We offer private dance or ballet lessons starting at age 5.
The private dance lessons can be for one person, two or several.
Here’s who have taken private dance lessons at Christine Rich Studio:
- Beginning Teenagers
- Beginning College Students
- Adults (both beginner and former dancers looking to get back into dance shape)
- 5 year olds (to jump start their ability to focus and increase general coordination and basics)
- Ballet students wanting to accelerate their coordination, skill set and advancement in dance
- Accomplished dancers — Middle school through high school ballet students preparing for an International Ballet Competition take private ballet lessons usually twice a week.
- And every dancer in between!
Hour rates are similar to a personal trainer in a fitness club or for a body massage or physical therapy.
Inquire by email at email@example.com or by calling (217) 355-9265.
Please give us the subject of dance you would like a private lesson in, your days and times and hours of availability and what level you are and any goals you want to accomplish.
We look forward to meeting your dance or ballet goals in your private dance lesson.